Friday, June 24, 2011

Toilet Humour 2

Hi, this is Beth. Did you read the post called: Toilet humour? If not not, you should before you read this. It's one of mom's most popular posts.
Read it? OK.
Read on.
The poem "Sam, Sam the Lavatory Man" is actually a song that you learn at camps. It's just one of those songs that camp councillors teach you. Laura and I went to a camp with our Girl Guide troop, and our camp councillor taught us the song. Of course, we already had memorized the words, but now it's put to a tune that I can annoy my friends with (especially if I sing it really loud over and over again).
I like to suck on lemons and drink rhubarb juice.
Sorry about that. I just wanted to confuse people who are reading this. What I said was:
I like to suck on lemons and drink rhubarb juice. :)
Actually I didn't have the smiley face on the first time. I just added it right now.
Bye!

No comments: