Sunday, June 12, 2011

60 Years Together

It's not everyday that couples make it to their 60th Anniversary. Many marriages don't make it to their 3rd anniversary. But my in-laws are celebrating their 60th Anniversary today and still seem pretty happy about being together. :-)
Yvon spent many hours cross-stitching this hanging for their present. It lists all 14 grandchildren in order of birth and it turned out great.
My contribution took about one hour, attaching the backing and the hardware.
And I helped produce three of the grandchildren.
They won't be reading blogs, but I'll wish them a happy anniversary here anyway!

1 comment:

A Canadian Foodie said...

Congrats to your inlaws! Mine just celebrated theirs last November. What a fine example. I wrote about theirs on my site, too!
:)
Valerie