Friday, May 28, 2010

Wordle

Beth is in a computer club at school where they "learn" about cool websites, practice typing, and make PowerPoint presentations. This week she came home with Wordle.com.

I can't think of a practical use for it, but it's fun to create these word images for whatever you like. I may be using it on occasion here. It's a fun way to kill some time


These are Beth's images. I notice that she's blocked out all negative things about sisters. I might have added a few different words to make it more realistic, but her mind is picking up on the beautiful aspects. Good for her!


And this is why I haven't been blogging this week. I've managed to read quite a few blogs, but writing one takes more mental energy than reading does.
And if we get beyond our last frost, I'll start working on the flowers.

2 comments:

Canada flower shops said...

you have done such a great job.. i am also the part of Cool Website.. here you can visit our Cool sites..

send flower/gift to Korea said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.