Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Stuff Quiz

Mom has probably shown you a few of my awesome pictures I took of plant and flower close-ups. Well, today right after lunch I went outside to take a few pictures of roses, lady's mantle, peas and beans.
Can you guess what's what?
                                       1.
                                                      2.
                                       3.

                                                 4.

                                            5.

                                       6.

                                                      7.

                                              8.

                                        9.

                                               10.

                                          11.
                                                   
                                                    12.

                                      13.


The answers are:

1. my sparkley pink bible(don't ask why I put this in, I just like the picture) 
2. some sort of cranesbill geranium 
3. dahlia
4. buttercup
5. rose
6. flax
7. lady's mantle flowers 
8. fox glove
9. rose stem
10. marigold 
11. pea
12. bean
13. snow in summer


I hope you got more than 3 answers correct. If you got all of them right then
CONGRATULATIONS!!!


-Laura
 

No comments: