Thursday, April 9, 2009

New Look

I've been playing with the blogger templates and ended up designing my own (based on a simple old template).

Everything you read about blogger says it's all so easy, but just adjusting the font sizes is hard, let alone finding the right margins to adjust or altering colors and stuff.

I've also lost some things I liked. I only had a few followers, but I liked that widget and will have to find out how to put it back. And I can label my posts, but haven't found the HTML code to allow you to choose posts by label. It's rumoured that not all of my faithful readers care one sausage about sewing. This allows them to skip the sewing posts.

For now, I'm happier with the look and I'm learning more about HTML than I thought I ever wanted to learn.

Can anyone help with the widgets and labels?

No comments: