Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bored, anyone?

Well, I might be tonight.

If you're bored and want to get out on a snowy evening, consider coming to visit me.  The Girl Guides are putting on a Ladies Night tonight at the Mayfield Community Hall. 

          10941 161 Street
          7:00 - 12:00 pm
          $10 door charge

There is a hair cutter on site (weaving feathers in hair and I'm hoping she'll cut mine!), physic and tea leaf reader, and I think some massage and mani/pedi types.  Each vendor will charge something. Oh, and there are wine coolers and alcohol for sale (otherwise I'd bring Laura for company).   I can't quite tell how it works because I've never attended one of these.  I just know that it will help ship Laura off to Mexico next year. 

I'll be selling my stuff in the basement with a few other vendors. I'd love to see some friendly faces, or I'll just be reading a lot of my book.

No comments: