Thursday, February 24, 2011

Back from the doctor's

Okay, it's back from the doctor's office, but I'm not entirely trusting of it at the moment.  That virus made me a bit nervous. 

It's been a busy week, even without a computer though. 

After my lovely weekend alone, a friend called to break the news that her daughter-in-law passed away during the weekend.  Now I can't stop thinking of her and the family she's left behind.  Even though I didn't know her well, I know her family well and my eyes keep tearing up for them.

Sometimes funerals are full of happy thoughts and memories of the deceased.  This one will be more along the lines of it being too early, she was too young, there should have been 60 more years of life to live, etc.  It's going to be a tough one. 

Pray for the family and for her partner in particular.  He's too young to be in this very adult role and my heart goes out to him.   Read this

No comments: