Friday, December 3, 2010

Progress Report

Here is our report card so far this term.

Effort A
Performance B

There are still a lot of things to be covered before we complete Bathroom
Reno 101 this term. A time extension has been given once again to
accommodate children's activities and parental volunteerism. Management is
only concerned about the need for stress-reducing baths and how this may effect
the end result. Please do not rush in an effort to sit in your tub!
You need to live with the results for 20 years, so they must be pleasing to
the eye.



Last night we learned how to tile. Is it perfect? No. Are you perfect? Maybe, but you weren't here to help so we have to live with this. And it's good.



Painting of the green is complete, and once I paint the white trim areas I can hang my revamped mirror and show how perfectly it goes with our new light fixture. This makes me happy.

Today's schedule: Pack for the weekend Girl Guide trip where I will be head cook for 25 people. Visit the Festival of Trees and listen to my girls sing there. Rush to the school for 10:30 to help prepare and then serve Christmas Dinner to the school. Rush to Fabricland for flannel to finally work on something I feel competent at: sewing. This time for a baby shower on Sunday, where we will land immediately after the Guide camp.

Aaargh! Better go!

No comments: