There is so much that is awesome about our mail delivery today.
- I ordered just yesterday. It arrived in the mail today!
- It turns a mason jar into a to-go coffee mug.
- I can throw away two lid-less thermos coffee cups away, giving me breathing room in my cupboard.
- Maybe I can throw some leaky water bottles away, gaining more valuable cupboard real estate. ReCap turns my mason jars into water/juice bottles.
- They re-use something that always sit on my window ledge anyway. Mason jars are everywhere in this house.
I've wanted a cuppow ever since I heard of them, but losing the last Thermos lid this week was the final straw. Now I didn't need an excuse.
Isn't that great? I love it! We tested it with lemonade.
And this product turns a mason jar into a drinking bottle too, with a closeable lid. And no leaks!
Cold drinks don't need a cosy but hot drinks will. I cut a sleeve off of a recycled wool sweater and took the opportunity to try needle-felting something onto it. Just squiggles because I wasn't sure it would succeed. A kind lady at a farmers market gave us two felting needles and we had been a bit scared to try using the sharp needles.
And what do you use under the felting as you are working? She had a styrofoam pad of some sort, but I was working on short noticed. The needle seemed to have to go all the way through the wool sleeve in order to work. I slipped the sleeve onto a zucchini and got to work! It worked perfectly and it's not as if we NEED every zucchini we have. :-) A quick rinse and it's ready to go!